Archive for the 'Life & Leadership Today' Category
This week on Life and Leadership Today, we talk with Principal Deputy White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Right now, she is one of the most powerful women in America. Sarah is fearless, quick on her feet, and a rising star in the administration. Sarah and I discuss:
- What it’s like to be the Deputy White House Press Secretary
- What she believes is the most pressing issue facing America today
- Advice she receives from Dad and Mom, former Arkansas Governor and First Lady
- What President Donald Trump is like as a person
- Important leadership lessons she’s learned
… and more. Don’t miss this exciting discussion!
On Life and Leadership Today, we talk with a man who operates his life true to his faith in and out of business, Donnie Smith. Donnie recently retired as President and CEO of the largest beef and poultry producer in the world, Tyson Foods. We discuss:
- How Tyson Foods grew exponentially during his tenure
- Leaving a leadership legacy
- Relating to people you work with
- Celebrating progress and dealing with failure
- Living the same life everywhere you go
- What generosity really means
… and more. Do not miss Donnie’s insights on leadership!