Dear Church Family,
Join us on Sunday, October 7, as we celebrate what God has provided in your life financially and observe Prove the Tithe Day, a day when each of us will launch into honoring God with the first one-tenth of all He gives us. For some, this is new ground; but, we are trusting God with you and for you. Because hundreds and hundreds of Cross Church families did this weekly over the past year, we were able to see God do so much through our people. Here are a few examples:
- 1,176 people followed Jesus in Believer’s baptism.
- Relocated our Fayetteville Campus to an incredible new facility.
- Impacted the lives of 904 students and children who attended our Summer Camps.
- Helped train up 1,992 children who attended one of our Vacation Bible School Extremes.
- Enrolled the largest class in our history of the Cross Church School of Ministry.
- Helped 21 church plants in North America and around the world.
- Provided approximately 2,100 Blessing Baskets to families and provided 27,050 meals through our Feed the 479 ministries. We had 494 professions of faith in these ministries.
As your Board, we want to challenge you. October 1 begins a new fiscal year at our church, as we will now give to meeting the demands of our Ministry Budget over the next twelve months. The 2018-2019 Ministry Budget needs are $20,800,000. The growth of our church and our ministries call upon us to meet this budget need.
The Ministry Budget of our church is the funding source of these ministries and as always should receive at least the first tenth of all we have and give. It allows us to reach out to a lost and hurting world with the hope of Christ’s love. We believe, with God’s favor, our best days are still ahead. One of God’s great promises in Scripture concerns honoring Him with at least one-tenth of your total income, as well as one-tenth of all He has entrusted you with in your life. This may seem impossible to some, but God is able to provide for your needs as you obey Him. Hundreds of our families are already honoring God with at least the first one-tenth of all God has given to them but as Pastor Floyd and Jeana will do and have challenged us annually, let’s join them in moving our giving above the first tenth, practicing generosity. As always, you can give online or sign up for recurring giving here.
We believe in winning others to Christ, seeing them baptized, and discipled to reach the nations for Christ. Join us in this grand task of Reaching Northwest Arkansas, America, and the World for Jesus Christ.
Thanks again and let’s continue to Reach the World for Christ!
Your Cross Church Board of Directors,
Robert Farrell, Nick Floyd, Bob McCaslin, Ben Mayes, Bert Miller,
Ted Schneider, Donnie Smith, Jerry Walton, Andy Wilson