Fall Kick Off is Sunday, August 19
Plan now to ENGAGE again with Cross Church on Sunday, August 19. Summer activities place families all over the globe these days, and at times, it even causes us to be all over the map spiritually. That is why it is time now to plan to ENGAGE again with Cross Church. This ministry has been ongoing through each day of the summer season, so go forward with us by being here on Sunday, August 19, our Fall Kick Off Sunday!
Let’s Get This Done Together
Cross Church Family, let’s get this Summer Program of Giving goal accomplished by the end of Sunday, September 2. Our goal has been clear:
- Individually: Honor the Lord with at least the first tenth of all God has entrusted to you, and do so wherever you are located geographically.
- Together: When we reach the individual goal, we will reach our Summer Program of Giving goal of $6 million over these 15 weeks of the summer season beginning Memorial Day Sunday through Labor Day Sunday.
- Make Up: When we re-engage, we make up our giving for the Sundays we have missed, unless we have been giving through recurring giving or another way while we were away. Regardless, it is our goal to make up if any Sundays are missed.
Why is this important? It is not about reaching a goal, but it is about being all God has desired for us to be and live according to His plan for our lives. It is not about Cross Church, but it is about your life and your personal walk with Christ. Thank you for all you have done and now, let’s get this done together.
Mark Tuesday, September 11, on Your Calendar Now
Why is Tuesday, September 11, important? Every September 11 will be important until at least our generation of Americans is gone and history would be forgotten. Join me in praying for the SECURITY and PROTECTION of the United States of America on Tuesday, September 11. I do hope you will read this brief article I released on Monday and share it with a friend. Also, share the graphic—It is a simple message.
Are You Praying for the Nominee and Process for the Next Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court?
Praying for the nominee and the process for the next Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court is one of our three prayer priorities for America this month. Today or sometime over the next few days, be sure you pray for this specific prayer priority. Below are some ways I encourage us to pray:
GIVE COMPLETE CLARITY OF GOD’S WILL RELATING TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE PRESIDENT’S NOMINEE, BRETT KAVANAUGH, AS THE NEXT ASSOCIATE JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES.
“Mankind, he has told each of you what is good and what it is the Lord requires of you: to act justly, to love faithfulness, and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8
- Oh God, the United States Supreme Court is in deep need of any new member of the court to be a justice who believes in a strong accountability to God for their actions and to act justly, love faithfulness, and walk humbly with God personally.
- Sovereign Lord of Hosts, since You channel the hearts of leaders, we pray for God’s will relating to Brett Kavanaugh as the next Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Lord, if You have chosen Him for this role, may he be confirmed. If not, then raise up who You want.
- Lord, in this divisive political climate in America, we pray with confidence for You alone to work through the members of the United States Senate to make clear Your will relating to this nominee or others in the future. Furthermore, we ask You boldly Lord, to raise up justices for our Supreme Court as well as raise up other judges on the various levels of influence in our entire justice system who will believe in:
- Personal accountability to God
- Rule by the law, not by preference
- Administration of justice impartially and fairly
- Security of the dignity of every human life
- Protection of religious liberty given by God and additional liberties extended to Americans by our constitution
Thank you for all you are doing for Cross Church and beyond. Make a difference with your life. You have one shot with your life. Make it count!
Now is the Time to Lead,
Ronnie W. Floyd