Have you ever asked yourself how you know you’re in the right job? What if you take a job and realize it’s not the right place for you? Today, we talk with Jeff Crawford, who has personal experience in this area. Dr. Jeff Crawford is a husband, father of four, co-founder of the Cross Church School of Ministry, author, has over 25 years of ministry experience, and currently serves as Lead Pastor of Ministries & Teaching Pastor at Cross Church. Today, we talk with Jeff about knowing you’re in the right job. We discuss:
- Surprise at how many people have found themselves in the wrong job
- How to navigate through evaluating job moves
- The impact of context on your life
- Contentment paired with growth
- What being in the right job really means
- How to know you’re in the right job, and what to do if you discover you’re not
… and more. Do not miss this powerful discussion!