On Life and Leadership Today, we talk with a man who operates his life true to his faith in and out of business, Donnie Smith. Donnie recently retired as President and CEO of the largest beef and poultry producer in the world, Tyson Foods. We discuss:
- How Tyson Foods grew exponentially during his tenure
- Leaving a leadership legacy
- Relating to people you work with
- Celebrating progress and dealing with failure
- Living the same life everywhere you go
- What generosity really means
… and more. Do not miss Donnie’s insights on leadership!